Take Some Time
Your chambers await
A timeless approach to the opulent styles of the Victorian era while embracing the building’s historic past…welcome to the National Exchange Hotel.
Each of our 38 guest rooms at The National Exchange have their own unique story to tell. Curated vintage furniture and light fixtures complement modern amenities for an ideal stay, as well as:
- Beautyrest Black Label mattresses
- Down Inc. duvets and pillows
- Mascioni Italian linens, including plush custom robes
- Victrola Bluetooth speakers
- Free wifi
- Fellow electric kettle with delicious coffee and tea in most rooms
- Fridge and safes in most rooms
- Beekman 1802 bath and body products
- Oversized bathrooms and spacious showers
- Pet friendly
- 24 hour front desk service
NOTES ABOUT ROOMS
Every Detail is unique
Rooms pictured are representative of room type only. Please note that each room at the National Exchange Hotel has its own distinctive design, comprised of both new and antique art and furnishings. No two are alike! If you have a specific room preference, please contact our reservation agents upon booking and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
This gorgeous old hotel, constructed over 150 years ago, was not designed with televisions in mind – in an effort to protect the experience of all of our guests we have chosen not to include them in our rooms. An in-room tablet can be utilized for streaming services, but secretly, we hope that you will connect with each other, with the community and the delightful natural surroundings during your stay.